Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Well, hello....

I am HORRIBLE at blogging. I have learned this. For some reason, I never have any time to blog on any of my blogs. I thought about combining my blogs but quickly shot the idea down. I love that each blog has a different audience and that readers do not have to sort through posts to find the genre they are interested in. So, I am going to attempt {please don't hold me to it} to blog more frequently.

We recently {well 2 months ago} took a trip back home to Louisiana. I will be sharing some pictures from that as well as projects and activities the kids did in relation to the trip. We did a lot of fun activities on vacation! We saw Monster Jam truck show, met Darren Sproles from the New Orleans Saints, went to a New Orleans Hornets game, visited the zoo and aquarium, walked the French Quarter and more. Of course, we lived in Louisiana for awhile, but visiting New Orleans never gets old or boring!

Here's to hoping to seeing you much more frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment