Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Start of the 2012-2013 School Year

I never seemed to have time to keep up with this blog. However, I am going to start trying to be better about it. I plan to use this blog as a way to keep family and friends updated on the kids' year.

This year we have:

- Tina -- 8th grade
- Carly -- 5th grade
- Caitie and Charlee -- 1st grade (this is the grade they would be in if they were registered in school; they do a    mix of 1st and 2nd grade work)
- Chey -- Kindergarten
- Monkey -- Pre K (even though she and Chey are twins, Monkey is a little behind. However, she does the same concepts with her sister)
- CJ -- Pre K2 (I invented a grade for him. He's 2 so all we work on is letter recognition, numbers, basic counting, shapes, and colors for now)


Our school year started on September 4th. I am currently working on our week in review post.

No comments:

Post a Comment